Monday, March 22, 2010

If I have your number BEWARE.

I texted every contact in my bb "FIRE!"
The responses were haliarious some responed very calm, funny, and then some just ODDD!
I'm putting up a few. . .
Jordan: Funny.
Me: FIRE!
Jordan: What!?!?!
Me: STOP, DROP, and ROLL!
Jordan: Lmao, for real?
Me: Roll, Roll, ROLL
Jordan: Bitch, your crazy ass lmao
Me: Lmfaooo,
Fucking around with you we going to die in the FIRE damnit! lol
Jordan: There's NO FIRE lmaooo.
Me: Bitch it is STOP, DROP, and, ROLL Jordan STOP, DROP, and ROLL
Jordan : I know what to do in a fire, but there's no fire....What are you smoking Lls
Me: Girll your crazy were going to fucking die yo. Let's just RUNN move those pigeon feet!!!
lmfao at "pigeon feet"
Jordan: lmfaoo you are taking it to far w/ the "pigeon" feet, but okay STOP, DROP, &ROLL. . . .call 911, run for the hills, the whole sha-bang
Me: Pahahahahaha,
I sent everybody the same text and its so funny how people responded. Somebody said, "LeVauni stfu with all the stupid shit is it reall a fire because i cant handle this right now." lmfaoo
Jordan: lmao,
I kmew it wasn't a real fire.....your crazy ass, if it was you wouldn't have time to text about it.
Me: lmao!
Right, that did make my night though!
etc.....
Chiara: OD!
Me: FIRE!!
China: NO
Me: STOP, DROP, and ROLL.
China: Put ya hands on ya knees & bend ya rump..
Me: Cha Cha now ya'll.
China: now watch me yuuuuulllll
Bitch!!!!!!
Me: Pahahah,
Laughing out loud!
China: Damn you typed that whole shit out!
hahaha!
Me: Lauhging my fucking ass off!
Oh shhhh! lol
China: Stop you psycho...
Me: Pow, Pow, BangBang, Blood Gang Niggahhhhhh!
China: Ain't nobody getting the pussy!
Me: Pahahah WTF!
China: Lmao I though we were going random......
*Shrug Shoulders*
Me: mmkay, ahhhhahahahaha
I left you hanging ( lauhging my ass off while laughing out loud like a villin)
Moohahaha, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
China: . . . . Maaaaan! I'm motherfucking living la vida loca :-)
Me: Chiara, lmfaoo "La vida loca" though
hahahah stfu!
China: Yessir
Me: lol, idiot.
Dessie: Calm/Confused
Me: FIRE!
Des: Where!!!
Me: THE ROOF!!!
Des: U dnt need no water
Des: Or is it rlly a fire?
Me: Yessss RUN dessie RUNNNN!
Des: Man im chilln im too tired to run. Im bout to be hela crispy den
Me: But I really believe you would be just chilln in the fire! lol
shaking my head
Des: lol u kno I would unless it was hella urgent othrwise im chilln lol
Me: lmao, idiot.
Labreea: I Dont Know lol
Me: FIRE!
Lbz: Ice!!
Me: STOP, DROP, and ROLL
Lbz: lmao shut up
Me: lol, ROLLLLL!!!
Lbz: Ok I'm rolling!!!
Me: LIESSS!
Lbz: I am!
Me: lol
Lbz: What you doing?
Me: Just sitting here sitting.
Lbz: Do something!
Me: I painted my nails. . .
I mean it is almost 11 o' clock on a Monday Labreea. lol
Your name has two "E"s hmmmm
Lbz: lol oh, I never noticed
Me: lmaoo,
Smarty Pants!
Lbz: lmao I mean really levauni
Me: lmao, im just saying lol
Lbz: Your name has a V in it!
Me: . . . .So does Jesus
Lbz: No he dont!
Me: . . . Umm He actually does!
Its silent and invisible but he has it =]!
Lbz: No he dont!
Lbz: You tell me lies!!!!
Me: lmfaooo,
I'm pretty positive about this, No lies included!
Lbz: Well you've been misinformed
Me: How you know?
Lbz: Cuz there's not V in his name!
Me: I just told you its SILENT and INVISIBLE so you couldn't hear it nor see it silly goose!
Lbz: Ugh...fuck it, have your VJesus and I'll have mine lol
Me: Ahhhhh,
=]!
Josh: To Calm
Me: FIRE!!!
Jay: Cool off
Me: STOP, DROP, and ROLLLL!!
Jay: And fire exit
ME: But why you so calm!
Laughing out loud
Jay: Im always calm most of the time. lol
In a real fire I mite be like OMG!!!lol
Me: But it was
(then I start tyoing in a different language)
Jay: Then I hope ur okay.
U would probably be laughing like in culinary class.
and I dont understand that language
Me: LMFAOOOO,
I can't stop laughing at your clamness!
Jay: lol thanks it's my superpower
Lakira: Nut!!!
Me: FIRE!!!
Cherioo: Huh? What's happening weirdo? lol
Me: STOP, DROP, and ROLL
Cherioo: You know I was really about to do it! lol
Me: Why everybody else got mad when I said that, you the only one participating!
Cherioo: Damnit! Im always the retard!
Me: lol, Very Trueee

No comments: