Sunday, March 21, 2010

How nice of you to stop by,


I planned on staying in bed all day watching movies, but I couldn't resist a chance to kiss the city with Matty at hand =]!
Honestly, we been down for years #fact.
Water Front was packed but of course it didnt bother us
The one in the red hat owns a NIKON
The Big Daddy of NIKONS

His is much better than mines =[.


Me, with the random shit.

Urban Outfitters, Quick Pick =].

Matty copped this crisp cardigan, that I like a lot.
and the stupid register lady told him he couldn't get money back when using debt. . . .that explains the facial expression.
This man just walked over and started playing infront of the boat...

Okay then.
Walking. . .walking. . .random. . . walking.
Loudest lady in Baltimore, MD was there with Air Forces on. . . .
My first time at XS, me and Matty both ordered volcano rolls =]!

"yo you going to like this becuase you like these kind of pictures"
ahahaha, and I do that boy knows me well!

I Lovessss this kiddie &, this concludes my Sunday.

With Love, Elle. 

No comments: